Fisher & Paykel Error Codes

Hi

I have with no success called F&P Aust asking them what the following error code may indicate - they suggested making sure the water hose was not kinked

Error - Wash lights ON are the 3rd 6th 7th & 8th light with a single beep every second.

Description of events leading upto the error;

Power on Initiate std wash cycle (med water, cold water) Tub fills to low level marker on agitator arm Bowl agitates slightly for 1 minute (or so) then error lights come up - only way to stop error code is to power off the machine.

I post to this group as I see in the past people have posted about F&P washing machines.

I have checked the water level tube and made sure not obstructed (and blew thru it to endure clear), ran some local spare parts places as well, not to successful there as well.

I have a suspicion it may have to do with the water level part of the machine.

Thanks in advance if you can help shed some light on the error code.

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

Which model?

Reply to
budgie

Call F&P. They were quite helpful to me. At least they told me what my error code meant.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

Error code No:39 The probable cause of this fault is that the pressure tube has become blocked kinked

or has fallen of completely. Alternatively the pressure sensor may be faulty.

This from the F&P fault code listings.

Reply to
Blutt

MW059au is the model.

I have checked pressure tube, and no kinks or damaged.

I have even tested the pressure switch by blowing into the pressure hose whilst filling this should simulate a flood, the machine does nothing but fill during this test.

I have concluded the same that the motor assembly needs to be replaced (as you cannot buy the pressure switch to replace). Can get one for trade for about $145 exchange, but no one seems to have stock.

thanks for replies. F&P failed to answer my questions in regards to error lights. They said that the lights that are on does not add up.

Although I was able to get my hands on the error codes and how to read them after this post. I can only assume the Phone jockey was reading from right to left and adding the base 2 numbers incorrectly. instead of right to left.

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy