Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

Hi all,

Just a quick question for anyone who is intimate with the workings of
a F&P washing machine.

I have an IW709 Intuitive that gives an error 62 - indicating the pump
is overheating. The temp. fix is washing in cold water instead of
warm, flow is normal when working, i.e. no apparent blockage.

Does anyone have any clues or know the method of temp sensing on the
pump?

Is the pump probably dying?

Thanks,

Rob.

Re: Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

Question:
Why do f&p put concrete slaps in their washing machines?

Answer:
So they sink in the mud faster when you push them off a bridge.

Re: Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

ROTFLMAO!

Re: Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

Thanks Frank for your personal feelings on the matter but that's not
the info I was after. ;-)

- Rob.

Re: Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

I just ripped one out the other day, the impeller assembly had jammed,
then the shaft free-spun and cooked the inside of the impeller. The 913
series machine doesnt appear to have a wash pump seal kit (at least not
according to prime distributors)....

Cheers
Terry

Re: Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

ROTFPML

I concur.
I have to admit I will NEVER buy a F&P machine again.
I had it repaired 3 times in about as many years.

It ended up as land fill.

Regards,
Mitch.....

Site Timeline