Fisher and Paykel Washing machine pump.

Hi all,

Just a quick question for anyone who is intimate with the workings of a F&P washing machine.

I have an IW709 Intuitive that gives an error 62 - indicating the pump is overheating. The temp. fix is washing in cold water instead of warm, flow is normal when working, i.e. no apparent blockage.

Does anyone have any clues or know the method of temp sensing on the pump?

Is the pump probably dying?

Thanks,

Rob.

Question: Why do f&p put concrete slaps in their washing machines?

Answer: So they sink in the mud faster when you push them off a bridge.

Reply to
Frank

ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
Terry Given

Thanks Frank for your personal feelings on the matter but that's not the info I was after. ;-)

- Rob.

I just ripped one out the other day, the impeller assembly had jammed, then the shaft free-spun and cooked the inside of the impeller. The 913 series machine doesnt appear to have a wash pump seal kit (at least not according to prime distributors)....

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

ROTFPML

I concur. I have to admit I will NEVER buy a F&P machine again. I had it repaired 3 times in about as many years.

It ended up as land fill.

Regards, Mitch.....

Reply to
Mitch