Fisher and Paykel "soft touch"

Are F&P "soft touch" panels fixable or replaceable?
Can anyone point me to a F&P phone number where they can:
1. Speak English
2. Count to ten
3. Listen

Thank you.

Re: Fisher and Paykel "soft touch"

As the old saying goes you could probably get any 2 out of above 3
wishes....

Tom

Re: Fisher and Paykel "soft touch"

replaceable , and now you know why we use a Korean brand .
  I hear they are leaving the manufacturing plant staffed by Ozi's in
Brisbane  and going overseas to Asia so maybe quality will improve ?
  ( some product still made in ZL)

Re: Fisher and Paykel "soft touch"

I called F&P and got australian-based lady. While she could not answer my
specific question she took her time to find a service manual and tell me
what I wanted to know.

Rudolf

Re: Fisher and Paykel "soft touch"

A repair type called and looked at the stove.
The unit that needs replacing is big, expensive, and not easy to get.
I don't think the stove is worth repairing.

Site Timeline