Fibre option LED extender?

I'm looking for a way to route the light from an LED indicator on a
pre-made module, to the front panel of a device.

What I think I'm looking for is some kind of fibre optic arrangement,
with a bezel on one end for panel mounting, and either a clip of some
kind at the other end, or an open end that I can somehow attach to the
LED.  I do not want to connect electrically to this pre-made module.

Is this something that exists?  If so, where can I get some?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Fibre option LED extender?

"Pete"

 ** A clear Perspex rod ( 6 to 10mm dia) will transmit the light from a LED
nicely.

The LED end needs to be polished and the other can be roughened with fine
emery, if you like.

....   Phil

Site Timeline