Fibre

Nope, I will have unlimited data, no included calls, for $60 I should get a connect speed of around 80Mbs, maybe higher.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I can get that for $25 a month.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Would like to see what speed you do end up with. Basically all one is getting is a working ASDL connection as your copperwire is nearer house.

--
Petzl
Reply to

So will I.

I already have that, 8/1

VDSL2 is very different to ADSL2+

Reply to
Rod Speed

I meant ADSL2+ should be the same as FttN depending on copper wire to house connection.

I think I'm supposed to be on 50Mbs but only getting half that.

--
Petzl
Reply to

NBN or whoever have even replaced the 2nd hand pillar they originally used.

The "new" one is painted silver The bill from Telstra only name the "plan" not to details there "verbal's" said I would be on a down speed, promised was at 50Mb/s.

--
Petzl
Reply to

There should still be some ID label on it unless someone has f***ed up and its still got the temporary cover.

The only guarantee is for 25Mb and that is only after the coexistence period which happens for 18 months. Until then the only guarantee is 12/1

Reply to
Rod Speed