Farewell Cake for Engineers

A friend of mine got this cake as a leaving present from the physics
students at UNSW.
http://www.alternatezone.com/files/Cake.jpg

Yummy!

Dave.

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

No half-digits on that one.
Licorice laces were a good touch.

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:07:26 -0700, "David L. Jones"

I'd heard the oscilloscope cakes are high in fat. :P

I'd go for a chocolate spiraled donut that looked like a toroid
inductor....
D from BC

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

No doubt the slices were carefully metered ?

--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

Only the digital ones, they come with chips.

Dave.

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

revolting!

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

Amppressive.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:30:38 -0500, the renowned "Tim Williams"

It was just a Fluke.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

You're right. It even has a malfunctioning LCD.

--
Joe

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

Ahhh, must have been a Beckman?

--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

Or a Keithley, or a <insert the brand you love to hate here>
:-)

MrT.

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

How about this birthday cake for software engineers ;)
http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog/archives/2005/05/01/well-formed-birthday-cake /
Cheers.

Re: Farewell Cake for Engineers

Looks like it was written on a sidewalk...
D from BC

Site Timeline