Failed Electro

To call Sloman reasonable would be like considering Margaret Thatcher to have an enlightened and forward-thinking mind.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

None that Jim can think of; but then he really isn't too reliable on subjects outside electronics, poor dear.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmeen

Reply to
bill.sloman

have failed

old

is

jobs?"

There are others. The idea that pschotic behaviour could be suppressed by social constraintsis somewhat unconventional

and could really only be entertained by someone who was himself somewhat out of touch with reality.

And the the timing doesn't work. I was "financially secure" before I turned fifty.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

s have >> >

hold

ny is

se jobs?"

have an

Margaret Thatcher did have an enlightened and forward-thinking mind - it was enlightened by a remarkably silly form of Chicago School economics, so she directed a lot of thoroughly misguided effort into schemes that she thought would make Britain more prosperous.

Eeyore ought to understand this, since his ideas about anthropogenic global warming have a similar disconnecdtion with reality.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

very time.

roduction

ill have as

another

OH speaker

or.

One of the well known problems of selling measuring instruments to the brewing industry is that the people who use them tend to have a relatively high blood alcohol level. They aren't always the most discriminating of customers, and the gear they use has to have good operator-error detection and thoroughly transparent error-recovery procedures.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

have >> >

hold

is

jobs?"

have an

HAHA !

I DO understand it. Which is why I quoted it.

The only one round here disconnected from reality is YOU. And I suspect it's a mild form of mental illness, possibly depression related.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

'supose we could say the same tihng about you

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

t's a

Yes, you do keep on telling us that we are out of contact with reality. And you told us that the rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere represents CO2 coming out of solution in the warming oceans.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

It's a well-known FACT ! ;~)

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Haven't you noticed he's a troll and will repond to ANY attention, good or bad?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

mild form

Or simply severe brain-lock. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Whatever you like.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

It is an established scientific (as opposed to religious) fact that that WILL happen.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore