Failed Electro - Page 4

Re: Failed Electro
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:08:58 +0100, Eeyore

See, he can achieve 100% when he tries.

John

Re: Failed Electro

failed

   They probably typed his name into Google, then tore up his
application when they saw what a useless pain in the ass he's become.
Who in their right mind wants to hire trouble, when better people are
available?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Re: Failed Electro

I have a sister who is basically a psycho bitch from hell. She can't hold
a job, and of course it's always because everybody else at the company is
an asshole.

When  people ask her, "So, what's the common element in all of these jobs?"
she gets hostile.

Those people are better left to their own devices, I believe.

Cheers!
Rich

Re: Failed Electro

So I suddenly turned into a psychotic bastard when I turned 60? And
only with potential employers?
There are more pausible hypotheses.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

failed

SEE A DOCTOR ! Take a psychoanalytical test etc.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:49:27 +0100, in sci.electronics.design Eeyore

'supose we could say the same tihng about you

martin

Re: Failed Electro

Whatever you like.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

It's a well-known FACT !        ;~)

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

Haven't you noticed he's a troll and will repond to ANY attention,
good or bad?

Cheers!
Rich

Re: Failed Electro

failed

---
Yes.

For one, that you've always been a psychotic bastard but you needed to
Re: Failed Electro

To call Sloman reasonable would be like considering Margaret Thatcher to have an
enlightened and forward-thinking  mind.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

Margaret Thatcher did have an enlightened and forward-thinking mind -
it was enlightened by a remarkably silly form of Chicago School
economics, so she directed a lot of thoroughly misguided effort into
schemes that she thought would make Britain more prosperous.

Eeyore ought to understand this, since his ideas about anthropogenic
global warming have a similar disconnecdtion with reality.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

have >> >
hold
is
jobs?"
have an

HAHA !

I DO understand it. Which is why I quoted it.

The only one round here disconnected from reality is YOU. And I suspect it's a
mild form
of mental illness, possibly depression related.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

<snip>

Yes, you do keep on telling us that we are out of contact with
reality. And you told us that the rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere
represents CO2 coming out of solution in the warming oceans.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

It is an established scientific (as opposed to religious) fact that that WILL
happen.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro
mild form

Or simply severe brain-lock. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Re: Failed Electro

There are others. The idea that pschotic behaviour could be suppressed
by social constraintsis somewhat unconventional

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

and could really only be entertained by someone who was himself
somewhat out of touch with reality.

And the the timing doesn't work. I was "financially secure" before I
turned fifty.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro
On Aug 17, 1:57A0%am, Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-I...@My-

None that Jim can think of; but then he really isn't too reliable on
subjects outside electronics, poor dear.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmeen

Re: Failed Electro
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

You're just *beginning* to wonder?

--
Keith

Re: Failed Electro

Whereas Graham-I-know-more-about-climatology-than-the-IPCC has
perfectly rational atitude?

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Site Timeline