Failed Electro

s.

Then you haven't been paying attention - which isn't unexpected.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

ou

at

Such a polite observation.

Much as I'd like to. Not enough to flatter over-confident Americans with delicate ego's but short of that I'm open to all offers.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

I think you may have got that wrong.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Wasn't that the point of the hockey curve papers, i.e they had not been peer-reviewed, but merely published and published with a very murky history.

Reply to
terryc

If that self-consistent mass is based on a popular vote, then it isn't science.

Or isn't indoctrinated enough?

Lets face it, when the pope said that the sun revolved around the earth, jst about every contemporary "scientist" agreed that this was true. What is different now?

Reply to
terryc

Amazing, isn't it? Can you think back, way back, I know it's a stretch, back when you were doing electronics, what your impressions were of your first Tektronix 475? One of the best instruments ever, perfectly good off the shelf, and worth a bundle, brand new.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Oh, perhaps it wasn't clear, but by "insanely priced" I meant really, really high.

John

Bill wants Usenet posts ISO9000 approved ?

Has he actually developed a sense of humour or is it increasing total madness ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Steve McIntyre was peer reviewing Mann's work. I think he smelt a rat and that's why he asked for the raw data which he was refused using dubious excuses relating to copyright issues.

Somewhere there you'll find the whole story.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Well there is that to be borne in mind of course. Talk is cheap when you don't need to back up anything of your own.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

But you DON'T. I'm beginning to wonder now if your job applications have failed not because of your age but your attitude.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Ah yes. Signing off ! That says it all. Been asked to do that more than a few times. No disasters so far !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I can well believe it. Mine is somewhat simpler but I take equal pride in delivering a good product.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

And the connection here with electronics is .......... ???

Have you heard of the use of OT: ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I need to reclaim one of those (or is it a 465B ?) from a client I left it with.

Super kit.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

it

The only one with fantasies (and they are getting increasingly extreme) is YOU !

You NEED a psychiatrist. Very seriously before you fall off the edge.

Gragan

Reply to
Eeyore

I (the company) sold a prototype to a client. We replaced it with a production model about a year later but let them keep the original which they still have as it was the first pro-mixer the venue had ever bought.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're talking evasive crap.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

SEEK TREATMENT NOW !

It's free over there isn't it ? Show the shrink your posts in the various threads you've been involved in recently.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

See, he can achieve 100% when he tries.