Failed Electro - Page 3

Re: Failed Electro
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:31:55 -0500, "Tim Williams"

Oh, perhaps it wasn't clear, but by "insanely priced" I meant really,
really high.

John

Re: Failed Electro

I need to reclaim one of those (or is it a 465B ?) from a client I left it
with.

Super kit.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

Why are you attributing a John Larkin quote to bill.sloman?

Thanks,
Rich

Re: Failed Electro

Um, because that's what I was replying to?!

He said:

Lay off the bong and you'll be able to catch things like these yourself.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Re: Failed Electro

The knobs weren't as robust as they might have been - I had to replace
one of them once.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

---
I don't believe they were meant to be operated by gorillas.

JF

Re: Failed Electro

And the connection here with electronics is  ..........  ???

Have you heard of the use of OT: ?

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

I can well believe it. Mine is somewhat simpler but I take equal pride in
delivering
a good product.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

Some residual contact with reality? I'm not less scpetical about John
Larkin's fantasies tha I am about yours?

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

it

The only one with fantasies (and they are getting increasingly extreme) is YOU !

You NEED a psychiatrist. Very seriously before you fall off the edge.

Gragan

Re: Failed Electro
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 04:07:16 GMT, James Arthur

As far as my claims not having built-in quality control, I freely
admit that my posts to s.e.d. have not been peer reviewed, that I am
not personally ISO9000 certified, and that my body has not been
certified free of hazardous substances.

John

Re: Failed Electro

That's not what I said and its also quite untrue. The papers the IPCC
survey and report on are peer-reviewed before they get into the
published literature, and the IPCC's reporting process shows up
conflicting conclusions (which is the second string of the scientific
quality control process).

There's nothing slanderous about it. There's no control of any sort on
what he posts here. In any event "mind-rippingly good, insanely
priced, perfect-out-the-door" aren't the sort of claims that you could
usefully test in a court of law.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

Wasn't that the point of the hockey curve papers, i.e they had not been
peer-reviewed, but merely published and published with a very murky
history.

Re: Failed Electro

Steve McIntyre was peer reviewing Mann's work. I think he smelt a rat and
that's why he asked for the raw data which he was refused using dubious
excuses relating to copyright issues.
http://www.climateaudit.org/?page_id35%4

Somewhere there you'll find the whole story.

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_stick_controversy

Re: Failed Electro

I've recently read it.

Now, the question in my mind is whether someone has redone their
simulations and models to account for global dimming? That to me changes
the whole ballgame on climate predictions

Re: Failed Electro

Bill wants Usenet posts ISO9000 approved ?

Has he actually developed a sense of humour or is it increasing total madness ?

Graham

Re: Failed Electro

You ill-mannered, useless old fart. You don't work at all.

John

Re: Failed Electro
On Aug 15, 10:43A0%am, John Larkin

Such a polite observation.

Much as I'd like to. Not enough to flatter over-confident Americans
with delicate ego's but short of that I'm open to all offers.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Failed Electro

But you DON'T. I'm beginning to wonder now if your job applications have failed
not because of your age but your attitude.

Graham

Site Timeline