FA: more items starting at $0.99

Hi all, I have the following for auction. starting at $0.99

Megger, 500V Insulation Tester & Bridge -

Megger, 250V Insulation Tester & Bridge -
Ballantine Model 323 True RMS Voltmeter -
HP 4936A Tranmission Impairment Test Set -
AVO current shunts and voltage multiplier -

and a few other items as classifieds

Cheers Greg

Reply to
gcd

Hi all, added a few more items

HP 16470A Set of 20 Standard Inductors -

and HP 5315A 100MHz counter -

as a classified

Greg

Reply to
gcd

03

sified

:4da26729$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au...

120709579089
120709579542
120709586564
422798
0448246

Come on! this is not a forum to advertise wares surely.... Most of us have heard of ebay thank you, IF we need something we will search for it It is getting bet enough with all the flaming going on! Most of us are surely NOT interested in this and accusation of one kind or another and only end op leaving this site if this keeps going on

Reply to
toowoomba4350

Another aus.electronics net nanny sooking about what's posted in his little corner of Usenet. I guess you another one of those who said nothing when all the anti-gun claptrap was posted here some time ago, but went feral when alternative viewpoint appeared.

Reply to
John - Melb