FA: more items starting at $0.99

Hi all,
I have the following for auction. starting at $0.99

Megger, 500V Insulation Tester & Bridge  -  http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120709579089
Megger, 250V Insulation Tester & Bridge  -  http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120709579542
Ballantine Model 323 True RMS Voltmeter  -  http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120709586564
HP 4936A Tranmission Impairment Test Set - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120710422798
AVO current shunts and voltage multiplier - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120710448246

and a few other items as classifieds

Cheers
Greg

Re: more items starting at $0.99
Hi all,
added a few more items

HP 16470A Set of 20 Standard Inductors - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120711282403

and HP 5315A 100MHz counter - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/120711249634 as a classified

Greg

Re: more items starting at $0.99
On Apr 12, 10:15A0%pm, "gcd"

Come on! this is not a forum to advertise wares surely....
Most of us have heard of ebay thank you, IF we need something we will
search for it
It is getting bet enough with all the flaming going on!
Most of us are surely NOT interested in this and accusation of one
kind or another and only end op leaving this site if this keeps going
on

Re: more items starting at $0.99

Another aus.electronics net nanny sooking about what's posted in his
little corner of Usenet. I guess you another one of those who said
nothing when all the anti-gun claptrap was posted here some time ago,
but went feral when alternative viewpoint appeared.

Site Timeline