FA: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

Hi all, I have an HP 8711A on ebay at the moment, ends monday.

Cheers Greg

Reply to
gcd

It may end sooner without a sale, if someone dobs you in Ebay will simply cancel it. Haven't you read Ebay's policy on advertising your auctions on usenet?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Hi Greg,

My Anritsu spec analyser I purchase from you is still ticking along.

Regads Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Hi Joe, good to hear from you

that was 2 yr back almost to the day, hope the tracking gen is still working too :)

Cheers Greg

Reply to
gcd

No, don't know of that one - please point it out to me.

I think there is one for sole listing an item on ebay and there is one for not posting user info to newsgroups etc but that's a new one on me.

And given they hardly take note of their own policies, ie excessive handling and shipping charges (I've seen lots of $0.01 items with $100 shipping charges) i doubt they'd follow that one either.

Greg

Reply to
gcd

I seriously doubt the rules matter when money is involved.

Reply to
atec 77

Hi Greg,

I don't use the tracking gen much.

I have been using the spectrum analyser to help me in RF design of some low power transmitter and receiver IC's from Integration Associates... IA4420, IA4220, IA4320.

5~10dBm ... flee powered stuff.
Reply to
Joe G (Home)