FA: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

Hi all,
I have an HP 8711A on ebay at the moment, ends monday.

<http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item12%0091568560

Cheers
Greg

Re: FA: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

It may end sooner without a sale, if someone dobs you in Ebay will simply cancel
it. Haven't you read Ebay's policy on advertising your auctions on usenet?

Tom

Re: FA: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

No, don't know of that one - please point it out to me.

I think there is one for sole listing an item on ebay and there is one for
not posting user info to newsgroups etc but that's a new one on me.

And given they hardly take note of their own policies, ie excessive handling
and shipping charges (I've seen lots of $0.01 items with $100 shipping
charges) i doubt they'd follow that one either.

Greg

Re: FA: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

I seriously doubt the rules matter when money is involved.

Re: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

Hi Greg,

My Anritsu spec analyser I purchase from you is still ticking along.

Regads
Joe

Re: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

Hi Joe,
good to hear from you

that was 2 yr back almost to the day, hope the tracking gen is still working
too :)

Cheers
Greg

Re: HP 8711A RF network analyser 1.3GHz

Hi Greg,

I don't use the tracking gen much.

I have been using the spectrum analyser to help me in RF design of some low
power transmitter and receiver IC's from Integration Associates... IA4420,
IA4220, IA4320.
www.integration.com

5~10dBm ... flee powered stuff.

Regards