FA: (Aust) Garmin Emap GPS + Metroguide + Access.

Pls see
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item57%96008771

Thanks.

Re: (Aust) Garmin Emap GPS + Metroguide + Access.

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/SHAWGO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/wpe9.jpg ???????

=bob=

Re: (Aust) Garmin Emap GPS + Metroguide + Access.

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/SHAWGO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/wpe9.jpg ???????

Whoops, eh. Frontpage has a habit of screwing the user over, much like all
microsoft software.

-mark

Re: (Aust) Garmin Emap GPS + Metroguide + Access.

Yeah, I stuffed that one up!  By the time I realised my mistake, someone
alread had a bid on it.  Oh well, pictures are now uploaded.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item57%96008771

Re: (Aust) Garmin Emap GPS + Metroguide + Access.

YEAH, not much point in putting a high reserve and a low start price, LOL

faulty screen and no key for the software, bargain!

Site Timeline