Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer

My eldest daughter Sharon, who runs a business in Darwin
(http://www.changeworks-nt.com ), sent me this one.
She rarely sends me anything, so I assume she was very impressed with this.
Thanks Shaz.

Dontronics also sends out a little gift with all International orders, even if
it is a clip on Koala made in China,
without the Chinese sticker attached. A little piece of Australiana. :-) The
Japanese love them. They remember Skippy
and friends!

==========================

Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer

I recently bought a protective case for my new Galaxy Samsung Tab. It wasn't
easy to find one at a city retailer in
either Sydney or Perth (and not for want of trying - I spent a couple of hours
looking for it in the Sydney CBD and a
large Perth shopping centre), so I ended up buying it on-line from an eBay
retailer in Hong Kong.

It arrived last week - well within the 7-10 days estimated, and especially
impressive because it was over the busy
Christmas period.

What's even better, the price was incredible - just $11.98, including postage (I
did eventually see this at another
Perth shopping centre, and it was $25, for something that wasn't as good).

But that wasn't what impressed me the most. The best part of this buying
experience was the slip of paper enclosed with
the package:

Full Story:
http://www.gihanperera.info/search/label/Create%20an%20Experience

There are some other interesting stories on that page also.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer

I have had those letters a few times too.  It is nice to get, and you
don't get them here.

Re: Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer

Same here.

Seems to be the trend out of China.

The way to go.