Everything you need can be found in this site.

Our company

offers its customers a great variety of products. Everything you need can be found in this site.

Web Template, CSS Template, Logo Template, Corporate Identity Package, Logo Set,Icon Set, Flash Animated Template, Flash Intro Header, Flash Site, PHP-Nuke Theme, Full Site, Stretched Web Templates and Stretched Flash Templates, ZenCart Templates ,osCommerce Templates and many more

our site

has latest Web Template in a ready-made website design created to use it as a basis for fast and high-quality website development. Just add your text and pictures to our template, and you get a functional and individual site ready for upload!

A website template can be used to build your personal webpage or huge corporate site, online shop or offline presentation or even as a design for the software you develop! And everything you create is going to be easy, fast and professional!

Our templates can suit the needs of the beginners without making them spend months and months studying HTML and design software. They are also perfect for web designers looking for new ideas and constrained by tight schedules. These products will suit the needs of active businessmen who want to develop a web project with minimal cost and time investments or for a hosting company offering customers supplementary web design services

Faster! Using a web template increases the speed of the website creation process by 5-10 times. While it may take a week for a professional web designer to create a website for you, our excellent products, detailed tutorials and superb 24/7 support permit you to perform that work in 1-2 days! Don't waste time looking for original concepts, matching appropriate color schemes, choosing optimal layout

- our templates have all those ingredients. The Net's largest template collection will respond to any demand.

Higher quality! While saving precious hours, you don't have to sacrifice quality - our designers approach the process keeping in mind both esthetic and professional points of view - they're functional to the maximum, easy-to-edit and at the same time really original and can be regarded as true art with characteristics inhering to the designer's style!

Such templates are of great value for you if you're a newbie in HTML and web design because you can get on-the-fly support for any question and avoid a bunch of beginner's problems. Even if you're an experienced web designer you'll find it easier to handle successive templates due to standardization and commonality of the principles used to design templates.

Cheaper! Who said that a professional website should cost $3000-5000?

$30 - and you get a qualitative design as an excellent basis for your website!

$70 - and you receive a full-site with required quantity of subpages and fetching flash insets.

$200 - and professional tuners will adapt the template to fit your personal needs.

Finally, by paying $300-600 you have the opportunity to buy the template at the exclusive price and guarantee the uniqueness of your website!

Easier! Our company

pays special attention to creating easy-to-use products. Each template is automatically and manually checked before coming onto the market to guarantee its handleability. Round-the-clock support and extensive educational material makes it extremely easy to edit your template. Do you have any question that wasn't answered in this section? Support chat, support phone lines, e-mail and dedicated ticket system are at your service - you can get it resolved A.S.A.P.

Rarer! The initial positioning of our company

was defined as 'Providing customers with rare and qualitative website templates'. The great success achieved by our company, including the sizeable market share gained inclusive of web design in its various categories did not change that. However - we still follow that credo. Our company really delivers the rarest and the most original designs in the mass web design domain. This is provided by pay-per-click system, the site is based on, the possibility to purchase products exclusively, informing customer about the number of downloads (purchases) of specific product, tracing and severe suppression of any illegal reselling and distribution of the templates. Thus creating your site with a help of our template you can no fear that the other day you'll find dozens of clone-sites to a hair's breadth similar with yours!

Our company

by right occupies the leading position in the website templates market. We are really the first! And it's not merely about the sales volume! Choosing our company you doesn't just get a web design - our professional team is at your disposal and we are always ready to help you. We CAN do that, we LOVE that; we really appreciate the notion of 'satisfied customer'!

It's intended to help you when you are seeking guidance in the important decisions regarding the design or development of your website. It includes answers to simple but important questions like "How to Select a Template Design" as well as some very technical material.For instance, we have tutorials on a number of subjects connected with website design and development.

We hope it serves you well. It is a project that is growing every day, to serve you even better. If you have suggestions regarding other topics that would be of interest or utility to you, please lets know

at snipped-for-privacy@softnmation.com ajay kokate

vijaykokate