ETI-702

Any old-timers out there that can help me with an old 10.525GHz doppler
radar project?
It was published in ETI as the ETI-702 around May 1975 and used the CL8960
module from Philips.
I built the thing way back when and have just found it again in a box of old
electronic bits.
The article from ETI would be much appreciated.

Re: ETI-702
Copies of these magazines are usually held by the state library in nsw
and maybee libraries in other places.

Re: ETI-702

maybee libraries in other places.

Thanks, but I'm about 10,000 miles from NSW.

Re: ETI-702

"yaputya"

 ** Silicon Chip have all the back issues and can do a reprint for you.

   Costs $12,  if that is not to much for your finances.

....   Phil

Re: ETI-702

project?
module from Philips.
electronic bits.

 I really only need the schematic and component overlay.
$12 is a rip-off, SC should put all the old ETI's online for free like Popular
Science have done.
http://www.popsci.com/archives

Re: ETI-702

"yaputya"

**  Yawnnnnn........

**  Shameful  -   Leo should be spanked to within an inch of his life ...

**  How stupid   -   ETI  was never a mag that SC published.

PLUS  -  at $12 for a reprint, individually hand copied and mailed to your
home address, it is a clear money loser for SC.

But that sort of bloody obvious fact wouldn't bother a born piece of sub
human shit like you.

FOAD,  painfully.

....  Phil

Re: Mini Oscillator

"yaputya"

** Yep.

EA did not design the LDO project, I sent all details and a prototype to the
mag in late 1988. Seems the dopes in DSE's kit department imagined I was an
EA staffer.

BTW:

You are not merely a troll, liar and absolute idiot, but a grade A
psychopath.

Get cancer an die you stinking POS.

....  Phil

Re: Mini Oscillator

"yaputya =  CRIMINAL PSYCHOPATH "

** Of course.

** Some here would have a copy of the mag.

.....Phil

Re: Mini Oscillator
Just checked. I have March 89 EA. Pg 100
"New Low Distortion Audio Oscillator - 2 (part 2)
by Phil Allison and Peter Phillips"

This part is the construction details. I checked my library but don't
have the first part (Feb 89)
  BTW I also checked my ETI mags but don't have ETI 702 details - sorry.
If so we could have avoided all this arguing.

Art.

Phils Uni Record results:

http://tinyurl.com/philthychuckle

Phucwit Phil has no proof of his UoS claims
You can easily prove if you are lying or not by scanning your UoS examination
result notices.

And  you should still have them somewhere, dig 'em out, they were
printed on green paper back then.  Please don't tell us that you threw
them away, nobody would believe that you threw away the only proof
of at least one year at uni.

Site Timeline