ETI-702

Any old-timers out there that can help me with an old 10.525GHz doppler radar project? It was published in ETI as the ETI-702 around May 1975 and used the CL8960 module from Philips. I built the thing way back when and have just found it again in a box of old electronic bits. The article from ETI would be much appreciated.

Reply to
yaputya

Copies of these magazines are usually held by the state library in nsw and maybee libraries in other places.

Reply to
F Murtz

"yaputya"

** Silicon Chip have all the back issues and can do a reprint for you.

Costs $12, if that is not to much for your finances.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

project?

module from Philips.

electronic bits.

I really only need the schematic and component overlay. $12 is a rip-off, SC should put all the old ETI's online for free like Popular Science have done.

yaputya

"yaputya"

** Yawnnnnn........

** Shameful - Leo should be spanked to within an inch of his life ...
** How stupid - ETI was never a mag that SC published.

PLUS - at $12 for a reprint, individually hand copied and mailed to your home address, it is a clear money loser for SC.

But that sort of bloody obvious fact wouldn't bother a born piece of sub human shit like you.

FOAD, painfully.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

maybee libraries in other places.

Thanks, but I'm about 10,000 miles from NSW.

Reply to
yaputya

"yaputya"

** Yep.

EA did not design the LDO project, I sent all details and a prototype to the mag in late 1988. Seems the dopes in DSE's kit department imagined I was an EA staffer.

BTW:

You are not merely a troll, liar and absolute idiot, but a grade A psychopath.

Get cancer an die you stinking POS.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"yaputya = CRIMINAL PSYCHOPATH "

** Of course.

** Some here would have a copy of the mag.

.....Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Just checked. I have March 89 EA. Pg 100 "New Low Distortion Audio Oscillator - 2 (part 2) by Phil Allison and Peter Phillips"

This part is the construction details. I checked my library but don't have the first part (Feb 89) BTW I also checked my ETI mags but don't have ETI 702 details - sorry. If so we could have avoided all this arguing.

Art.

Reply to
Art Vanderlay

yaputya

You can easily prove if you are lying or not by scanning your UoS examination result notices.

And you should still have them somewhere, dig 'em out, they were printed on green paper back then. Please don't tell us that you threw them away, nobody would believe that you threw away the only proof of at least one year at uni.

Reply to
yaputya