ESR meter kit.

Anyone know who might stock a kit for Bob Parker's ESR meter,DSE turns up a blank as does Jaycar and Altronics. Thanks,Brian G.

Reply to
Brian g

G'day Brian, DSE has stopped making kits based on the magazine designs, as you probably know. Jaycar stopped making ESR meter kits in about 1997. Altronics are in the midst of gearing up to make ESR meter kits right now. I've seen a few brand-new DSE K-7214 ESR meter kits on Ebay. ;) Are you looking for one, or just curious?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

"Bob Parker" wrote

G'day Brian, DSE has stopped making kits based on the magazine designs, as you probably know. Jaycar stopped making ESR meter kits in about 1997. Altronics are in the midst of gearing up to make ESR meter kits right now. I've seen a few brand-new DSE K-7214 ESR meter kits on Ebay. ;) Are you looking for one, or just curious?

Bob

****Bob,thanks for the reply.I was convincing a friend of the merits of your marvellous invention,alas nothing could be found at DSE and Jaycar.I have a contact at Altronics,I'll give him a call! More power to you!

Brian G

Reply to
Brian g

I just sent you an e-mail to what I thought your real address is, but it bounced. If you e-mail me at , I'll get back to you about getting hold of an ESR meter. Thank the US spammers that we have to go through this kind of stupidity to communicate.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

"Bob Parker" wrote

I just sent you an e-mail to what I thought your real address is, but it bounced. If you e-mail me at , I'll get back to you about getting hold of an ESR meter. Thank the US spammers that we have to go through this kind of stupidity to communicate.

Bob

*****The email I sent to at the specified address has just bounced!

Next!!

:-)

Brian g

Reply to
Brian g

I thought this internet thing was supposed to make communication easy! Thanks for negotiating the Bluebottle anti-spam process. I got your e-mail OK and I've just replied.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Where are you Brian? Was in DSE Carindale Brisbane today and there was one on the shelf.

- Rob.

You shoulda bought it and tried auctioning it on Ebay! ;)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

wrote

Where are you Brian? Was in DSE Carindale Brisbane today and there was one on the shelf.

- Rob.

***Rob,thanks for the thought.

We located one interstate which has helped my friend enormously!!

More power to you!

Brian G.

Reply to
Brian g