ESR meter kit.

Anyone know who might stock a kit for Bob Parker's ESR meter,DSE turns up a
blank as does Jaycar and Altronics.
Thanks,Brian G.

Re: ESR meter kit.

G'day Brian,
    DSE has stopped making kits based on the magazine designs, as you
probably know. Jaycar stopped making ESR meter kits in about 1997.
Altronics are in the midst of gearing up to make ESR meter kits right now.
    I've seen a few brand-new DSE K-7214 ESR meter kits on Ebay. ;)
    Are you looking for one, or just curious?

Bob

Re: ESR meter kit.

"Bob Parker" wrote

G'day Brian,
    DSE has stopped making kits based on the magazine designs, as you
probably know. Jaycar stopped making ESR meter kits in about 1997.
Altronics are in the midst of gearing up to make ESR meter kits right now.
    I've seen a few brand-new DSE K-7214 ESR meter kits on Ebay. ;)
    Are you looking for one, or just curious?

Bob

****Bob,thanks for the reply.I was convincing a friend of the merits of your
marvellous invention,alas nothing could be found at DSE and Jaycar.I have a
contact at Altronics,I'll give him a call!
More power to you!

Brian G

Re: ESR meter kit.

    I just sent you an e-mail to what I thought your real address is,
but it bounced.
about getting hold of an ESR meter.
    Thank the US spammers that we have to go through this kind of
stupidity to communicate.

Bob

Re: ESR meter kit.

    I just sent you an e-mail to what I thought your real address is,
but it bounced.
about getting hold of an ESR meter.
    Thank the US spammers that we have to go through this kind of
stupidity to communicate.

Bob

*****The email I sent to at the specified address has just bounced!

Next!!

:-)

Brian g

Re: ESR meter kit.

    I thought this internet thing was supposed to make communication easy!
    Thanks for negotiating the Bluebottle anti-spam process. I got your
e-mail OK and I've just replied.

Bob

Re: ESR meter kit.

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 04:56:13 GMT, "Brian g"

Where are you Brian? Was in DSE Carindale Brisbane today and there was
one on the shelf.

- Rob.

Re: ESR meter kit.

     You shoulda bought it and tried auctioning it on Ebay! ;)

Bob

Re: ESR meter kit.

Where are you Brian? Was in DSE Carindale Brisbane today and there was
one on the shelf.

- Rob.

***Rob,thanks for the thought.

We located one interstate which has helped my friend enormously!!

More power to you!

Brian G.

Site Timeline