Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Equivalent semiconductors
- Warren Thai
August 24, 2006, 9:02 am
rate this thread
Re: Equivalent semiconductors
** The 2N6109 ( PNP 7 amp, 50 volt 40 watt ) is now a very old device.
The MJE15031 is similar or better in all respects.
The popular and cheap MJE2955T may also be a suitable substitute.
No equivalent to the 1N4001 is needed.
You are one lazy SOB aren't you.
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Buchtip: Messtechnik mit einem ARM Cortex M0-Mikrocontroller
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)