EPROM / EEPROM

Hi Everyone,

I am wanting to know if there is a pin for pin compatable EEPROM for a 2764 & 27128 EPROMs. The project I am wanting to work on asks for the 27x series chips but I was hoping to be able to use EEPROMs insted to make it a little easier erasing wise for myself.

Cheers,

Adam.

Reply to
Adam

Atmel 28C64

Farnell 437-6109 $7.70

Check the datasheet for specs before using of course.

Other manufactuers have them too. Farnell don't have any parallel 128K versions, but have a 256K version.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones