Emergency Warning Lights flasher, question?

I own a 1999 chevy malibu, I am looking to put Item # FS044

http://galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=FS044&cat27%07

flasher, in my car so when i activate the hazard switch it will not make my
signal lights operate in a on..off..on...off fashion but in the wig wag fashion?
for roadside construction purposes. If so how do i go about doing this?
Thanks for the help,
John p.

For those who do not know what wig-wags are:

\
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/dino135/fs025.gif

Re: Emergency Warning Lights flasher, question?

flasher, in my car so when i activate the hazard switch it will not make my
signal lights operate in a on..off..on...off fashion but in the wig wag fashion?
for roadside construction purposes. If so how do i go about doing this?

Why not use the FS039?
Or alternatively speak to your local autoelectrician about installing
an extra relay connected to your emergency flasher to "invert" the
flashing of the indicators one side of your vehicle.

Thinking about it you could probably leave the one side permanently
inverted they will still flash even for turn signals.  The only
problem might be the change in load on the flasher may make it work at
a different speed or not at all. Again talk to your auto electrician.

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com