Elektor Mags for sale

Elektor complete set 2005 and 2006, (11 issues per year).

All in perfect condition, with the exception of July/August 2006,
which is missing its cover.

$70.00 per set + postage and envelope.

Will include cover CD /DVD's where applicable.

Note they are not the annual CD's.

Email me at projects DOT btech-online DOT co.uk

I'm Brisbane based, so local delivery can be arranged.

Colin

Re: Elektor Mags for sale
ho ho ho Christmas is coming

bodgy <bodgy1 AT optusnet DOT com DOT au> wrote in message
Elektor complete set 2005 and 2006, (11 issues per year).

All in perfect condition, with the exception of July/August 2006,
which is missing its cover.

$70.00 per set + postage and envelope.

Will include cover CD /DVD's where applicable.

Note they are not the annual CD's.

Email me at projects DOT btech-online DOT co.uk

I'm Brisbane based, so local delivery can be arranged.

Colin

Re: Elektor Mags for sale

"bodgy" <bodgy1 AT optusnet DOT com DOT au> schreef in bericht
Elektor complete set 2005 and 2006, (11 issues per year).

| All in perfect condition, with the exception of July/August 2006,
| which is missing its cover.
|
| $70.00 per set + postage and envelope.
|
| Will include cover CD /DVD's where applicable.
|
| Note they are not the annual CD's.
|
| Email me at projects DOT btech-online DOT co.uk
|
| I'm Brisbane based, so local delivery can be arranged.
|
| Colin

Hmm... Elektor sells the whole content of each of that years on a CD.
Full content of all four language versions at E25.-- a piece.
http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid30%&List=1&CategoryID=2&Level=1&SortField=8

petrus bitbyter

Re: Elektor Mags for sale
That price is almost half price of the airmail subscription cost.
People can always make a sensible offer - I get the mag and the CD, I
much prefer reading the mag and using the CD for reference purposes.

Colin

Site Timeline