Elektor Magazine collection requires good home - Perth

Elektor Magazine Collection:

I have the following original issues going as a single lot (total 191
magazines);

Oct 1976 through to Dec 1985. Unfortunately, two issues - Nov 1976 and June 1984
are missing.

January 1986 through to April 1987 and April 1993 through to Dec 1998

Other various issues on hand;
July/August 1999
July/August 2000
November 2001
July/August 2002
September 2002
October 2002
December 2002
January 2003
April 2003
September 2003
July/August 2005
November 2005
July/August 2006

These magazines are located in Perth and you will need to consider weight for
freight purposes (Weight = 33kg). Local pickup is therefore preferred.

Re: Elektor Magazine collection requires good home - Perth
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:33:32 +0800, Ross Herbert

1984

The Nothen Corridor Radio group may be interested in both sets of mags
- try snipped-for-privacy@arach.net.au

Cheers
Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at http://ozcomponents.com
Search or browse for that IC, capacitor,
Re: Elektor Magazine collection requires good home - Perth
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:33:32 +0800, Ross Herbert

You could offer them to your local university library.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Elektor Magazine collection requires good home - Perth
Thanks to both Alan and Frank for your helpful suggestions. I have offered them
to Edith Cowan Uni as my 1st peference, but if they don't want them then a
member from NCRG will definitely take them.

:
[...]

Site Timeline