Electronics Tech forum

www.austech.info

Re: Electronics Tech forum

Bloody horrible web site (http://www.austech.info /) white font on black
background, think we all have the latest CRT or a LCD monitor.

I haven't even put it in my bookmark, try these from my bookmarks
http://www.eegeek.org /
http://www.eserviceinfo.com /
http://www.electro-tech-online.com /
http://213.222.12.205/Default.aspx?tabid29 %

www.austech.info

Re: Electronics Tech forum

Great Book marks.
The worst thing about austech is the admin and his following of
moderators!
Checkout the Satellite TV section.
Anything illegal gets you banned if you happen to reply to this type of
thread,however the admin allows and takes over as some king of big dick
mediator and suggest's that the illegal stuff should be sent to him for
a check over...generally we are talking about pirate TV services.
The admin also tries to convice that all forum members should fund or
donate to this cause!
Its like a science experiment gone right.
Terrible stuff goes down on the austech forum.

Re: Electronics Tech forum

do I have go back there, I just hate black or dark web sites with white
font.

Great Book marks.
The worst thing about austech is the admin and his following of
moderators!
Checkout the Satellite TV section.
Anything illegal gets you banned if you happen to reply to this type of
thread,however the admin allows and takes over as some king of big dick
mediator and suggest's that the illegal stuff should be sent to him for
a check over...generally we are talking about pirate TV services.
The admin also tries to convice that all forum members should fund or
donate to this cause!
Its like a science experiment gone right.
Terrible stuff goes down on the austech forum.

Re: Electronics Tech forum

<snipped>

It is possible to change the background in the drop down box at the
bottom left hand corner of any Austech page.

Site Timeline