Electronic PABX For Your Country - AUS.

Dear sirs,

We do the low cost electronic PABX that can work for AUS market and telecom
section.

Detail specification here :

http://townt.com/shop/show_book.php?isbn50%04

Home or office users is well know !

Any idea of this new electronic design. I am ready to help you.

Thanks !

--
Patrick Cheung
Town Target Technology Limited

Can you please learn at least half-decent english, grammar and punctuation
before posting again? Thanks.

-mark

Re: Electronic PABX For Your Country - AUS.

And why doesn't that apply to native english speakers?

Tom

Re: Electronic PABX For Your Country - AUS.

Hi Patrick,

You say that your promoted PABX can work for Australia.

Does this PABX have all the nesecary Australian Government approvals to sell
in Australia which are mandated the Australian Communications Authority
www.acma.org.au?

Regards
Joseph

Re: Electronic PABX For Your Country - AUS.

HI ! Joseph,

We have passed the CCC & CE approval with ISO9001 manufacturing !

Hope that we can have chance send to you for engineering test.

Thanks !

Patrick

glsD:4333e8a3$0$12957$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

Re: Electronic PABX For Your Country - AUS.

Sorry... like most countries we have our own type approval requirements....

We might be able to accpet  CE - but on the telecom and electrical safety
side.... every telecom "permitted" product needs to pass these standards for
Aust.

JG

Re: Electronic PABX For Your Country - AUS.

i think our overseas friend is looking for someone who is willing to work with
him to sell these in aus, and do whatever it takes to pass the appropriate
formalities and approvals. not whine about his grammar, or lack of local
knowledge..

a deep pocket, considerable knowledge of the local language, govt paperwork, and
market for this product is a prerequisite for success.