Electronex Expo

A little late notice, but for those who aren't aware, the biggest ever Oz
electronics industry expo is happening in Sydney today (Wed) and tomorrow.
http://www.electronex.com.au

Dave.

Re: Electronex Expo

Sooo.....live video blog from the expo?

This would be interesting.....

RS Components (Stand: D11) - Will showcase the new design resource for
engineers

Downloaded it a few weeks back. For free it's good value for money :). I
seriously don't think they'll have too many engineers use it though. I hope
they "showcase" it better than their included sample layouts. Might be
useful for building a BOM of RS part numbers if nothing else.

James

Re: Electronex Expo

No, that's a tad hard, but I'll be there today with the camera.

Farnell and RS are now battling it out for the free hobbyist/hacker/maker
EDA design space.
But Farnell's Eagle has the commanding lead.
Nothing but good can come from the competition though.

Dave.