EEVblog #2

Due to overwhelming popular demand, a second installment:
http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog /

or for those who prefer my YouTube channel direct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yRR4G3yTA&feature=channel_page

It was shot in 16:9 widescreen this time, but annoyingly the direct YouTube
version has the black bars on all sides. Still trying to figure out how to
coax my video editor to output a true 16:9 file so it displays properly on
YouTube.

Dave.

Re: EEVblog #2

Keep at it Dave, don't let a little thing like sleep get in the way :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: EEVblog #2

Getting better every time !  Glad you did something with the background.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Re: EEVblog #2

Nice!  And the audio was better this time.

Ed

Re: EEVblog #2

Excellent,  Please keep posting updates.  My Fluke hand held DMM
displays 10.000k or 9.999k for the 0.1% resistors I'm using and it
would be nice to have another decimal place.  I'll keep my eyes out
for the HP meter.

George Herold

Site Timeline