Dave.

Re: Ed Roberts - RIP

RIP  Ed

Re: Ed Roberts - RIP

Podcast:http://www.eevblog.com

a Microsoft tribute at:
http://www.thegatesnotes.com/Thinking/article.aspx?ID12%6

http://oldcomputers.net/altair.html

I remember reading the original Popular Electronics article with the
Altair 8800 in it, but have no idea what happened to the mag now. 35
years ago of course.

Very sad, inspired a lot of early pioneers.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Ed Roberts - RIP

He was definitely one of the good guys, a true pioneer.

Re: Ed Roberts - RIP

There is more information in the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Roberts_ (computers)

Paul

Re: Ed Roberts - RIP

The final revenge for everyone who bought a MITS 4kbyte dynamic ram board.

Mark Zenier   snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com