ebay liars

I have been trying to get a cheap clamp meter that is capable of DC current but almost all add are untrue.No matter how I phrase the question they almost all say dc current but are not except for the very expensive.

Reply to
F Murtz

I reckon that in a lot of items the seller cannot understand English so they just get someone to text it for them, the main aim being to sell the item. Most don't seem to have any tech knowledge and cant answer any questions and come back with "Dear XXX can you send a photo" or similar sort of stuff.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

F Murtz wrote: ============

There are many clamp meters for around $50 ( Aussie sellers) that ARE DC.

WTF ?

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison