Ear phones

What do you call those delicate looking ear pieces that look like two silicone umbrellas where they go in the ears?

Reply to
F Murtz

Earbuds

Reply to
keithr

When I put earbuds I get these

I mean something (near as I can draw it) like this that they use on some hearing aids.

F Murtz

Try plugphones or plugfones.

Reply to
Clocky

My God! That second pic looks like something from Phil A's bedside table!

Sphincter Plug

Thanks, plugfones, been having trouble with common ones,they all fall out,must have funny earoles.

Reply to
F Murtz