DVD Recorder.

Hi, Does anyone know where I could get service information on a SVA DR5050 DVD recorder. Thanks John Ely.

Reply to
John Ely

"John Ely"

Google reveals the model is so new it is not yet released.

Is there even an Australian dealer for this Chinese brand??

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks for the info. I will ask the owner where he got it from, if it is that current you would expect it to be under warranty.The problem is that it won't come out of standby. John.

Reply to
John Ely