DSE 20 MHz CRO half price - Page 2

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

What a bargain - I have one of these and they are neat and well made unit

David

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/462c351a0854f9022743c0a87f9c065e/Product/View/Q1802

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Looks like they are all gone. DSE website now has no recollection of
that part number at all.

Dave.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

"David L. Jones"
"Phil Allison"

** Wait for it  -  they will be turning up on Ebay soon.

     For a higher price,  of course.

.......   Phil

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

. . .

I saw one there yesterday.

Starting price $199.99. No bids.

But, I suspect that one was purchased some time ago.

Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Hmm. I got one a few months ago at the regular price, but I'd probably
get more use from it if it had digital sampling. Working with a
continuous anaglogue source is fine, but when you want to analyse a
digital spurt it's not quite the tool to use :(

"I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the
place."

Site Timeline