DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Hi all,

the "hot specials" include the DSE 1802,  20 MHz dual trace CRO inc 2 x 60
MHz probes.

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/462c351a0854f9022743c0a87f9c065e/Product/View/Q1802

For $199.00

Only a few left at  DSE PowerHouses and DSE Hornsby.

.......   Phil

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

That's gotta be an all-time record low price for a brand new 20MHz
dual trace CRO in this country...

Dave.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Check the link I posted last week .

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Care to post the link?
Google archive is not working for your new "scrambled" email address.

Dave.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

just searh the atec77 addy last week and it will pop up , in relation to
vk6 nx

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Tried that and can't find anything.
Searching your real email address gives your last post as Apr 7, your
new scrambled email gives nothing of course.
Using advanced group search for "atec" your last post is Mar 30th in
this group.
Searching for "vk6" shows last post 2004.

Care to simply re-post?

Thanks
Dave.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Sorry about the delay , I didn't mark the site so had to go look

  http://www.victorelectronics.com/products/frequency_counters.htm

  should get you there

  and the local bloke is vk6nx wwho should respond on

snipped-for-privacy@wdsl.com.au

  let me know how you go

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

60

I see the scopes here:
http://www.victorelectronics.com/products/oscilloscopes.htm
but no prices. Presumably you already know the price?, if so, care to
simply tell us?
BTW, I'm not after one, just curious to know if there is any other
brand new 20MHz dual channel scope available in Australia for under
$200, as the DSE one currently is.

Dave.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

60
Thats why I offered the email addy , I don't have the list here atm.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

..

And since there are no prices shown, what was your point again?

MrT.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

DO you need a hand to pee as well ?

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

..

Where must I pee to see the prices? Is it $200, why not simply tell us?

MrT.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

it's model dependant . email him (vk6nx)

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

..

I can see the different models on the web site quite OK, and since you
implied there was one to compete with the DSE offering, how come YOU can't
tell us the price, but can abuse those who ask?

It seems there probably is none as I presumed all along, and you are the one
just pissing in the wind.

MrT.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price
I can see your not very smart , I know the cheapest price is well below
the scope I bought weeks ago BUT don' know what it is
  thats for you to find out if you are interested ya dick .
  Now watch out you don't get wet .

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

"Mr.T"

**  Err   -   so  " Mr.T "   =   Mr. Terrier  ??

......    Phil

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

..

Pot, Kettle, Black.

So why did you think it's a suitable alternative to the DSE $200 CRO?
(yes it's a CRO, wow nobody else has them do they :-)

All your blustering and personal attacks are not covering up the fact that
what you originally posted was probably wrong, misleading, totally useless
or all three.

MrT.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

  Oh look your face is all creamy .

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

"David L. Jones"

**  The idiot posted it on "  aus.hi-fi " on April 14.

Re: DSE 20 MHz CRO half price

Ah, found it now:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.hi-fi/browse_frm/thread/f25ebcd890582fbd/5174f4ad5707ea2a?lnk=st&q=&rnum=4&hl=en#5174f4ad5707ea2a
Nothing to do with the oscilloscope at all.

Dave.

Site Timeline