DS1054Z

My DS1054Z arrived today, nice to have an oscilloscope from this century instead of the last. (Also have a Philips PM3350 and a PM3335, real CRO's with both pure analogue and digital modes. They probably won't make 'em like that ever again....)

The Rigol has software version 00.04.02.SP4 which I presume is the latest. Anyone here tried the upgrade hack from this version?

This DSO has a shitload of measurement features - amazing for the price. It is also surprisingly small but also feels really heavy - looks like plastic but feels like solid metal! Check out the EEVBLOG teardown..

BuckyBalls