Driving 1,000 computer monitors? - Page 2

Re: Driving 1,000 computer monitors?

"Michael C" ...

**  Because he already has 1000 CRT monitors  -  old, discarded ones.

    Read the damn thread.

..........   Phil

Re: Driving 1,000 computer monitors?

Did you miss the bit where I said *extra* expense? Maybe you should read
*my* damn post again.

Michael

Re: Driving 1,000 computer monitors?

"Michael C"   = usenet troll and anencephalic

 **  That  " C " stands for Cock Sucker.

.........  Phil

Re: Driving 1,000 computer monitors?

Fark phil, I'd forgotten about your dumb arse for days and you replied
within 1 minute. What are you doing, sitting here pushing the refresh button
over and over?

Michael

Bugger off - TROLL !!

"Michael C"   = usenet troll and anencephalic

 **  That  " C " stands for Cock Sucker.

...........  Phil

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

Fark phil, I'd forgotten about your dumb arse for days and you replied
within 1 minute. What are you doing, sitting here pushing the refresh button
over and over?

Michael

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

"Michael C"   = usenet troll and anencephalic

 **  That  " C " stands for Cock Sucker.

...........  Phil

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

Fark phil, I'd forgotten about your dumb arse for days and you replied
within 1 minute. What are you doing, sitting here pushing the refresh button
over and over?

Michael

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

"Michael C"   = usenet troll and anencephalic

 **  That  " C " stands for Cock Sucker.

...........  Phil

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

I have not read your message, I know it is full of your usual childish
insults.

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

"Michael C"   = usenet troll and anencephalic

 **  That  " C " stands for Cock Sucker.

...........  Phil

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

I have not read your message, I know it is full of your usual childish
insults.

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

"Michael C"   = usenet troll and anencephalic

 **  That  " C " stands for Cock Sucker.

...........  Phil

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

I have not read your message, I know it is full of your usual childish
insults.

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

some of the stuff that goes on on this group truly amazes me

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

What's amazing is that Phil has left his computer for 2 hours. :-)

Michael

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

   Maybe the laxatives finally kicked in?

--
Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

Yes, I know - you have no idea how difficult it is to design something which
drives 1,000 computer monitors :)

Re: Bugger off - TROLL !!

Something wireless could solve a lot of problems. It might create a lot too
but maybe something to consider.

Michael

Site Timeline