Don't try to splice earphone cables - Page 3

Re: Don't try to splice earphone cables

Wrong!  With the volume at 10% they are louder than standard earphones at full
volume.

Turn the volume up they don't get too loud, just more bassy.

Try this when you get some bassy earphones.  http://hercshome.com/TRON.mp3

[Coach]
Like to see you get a quality in-ear noise cancelling earphone for
less than $100 - let alone $15

Not sure on quality, but Amazon has some cheap ones.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Great sound with the barrel design, but I need higher isolation with the ribbed
witchhat design
to block out the Truman Show.

Herc

Re: Don't try to splice earphone cables

Plus, after paying duties and taxes and freight, you'd be near $100
anyway.

Re: Don't try to splice earphone cables
volume.
ones.(Amazon.com product link shortened)/...
ribbed witchhat design

Plus, after paying duties and taxes and freight, you'd be near $100
anyway.

Yeh but I was going to buy 5000 Dirty Talk Phrases For Every Situation anyway.

Herc

Site Timeline