Does NEC FS68V81S have "Hotel Mode"?

Greetings Group. I have a customer with a NEC FS68V81S CTV. I cannot access the "Install" menu to do any tuning.

Can anyone please tell me if the ctv has a hotel mode, and how to access the "Install" menu?

I have just downloaded the instructions from NEC, but do not see anything helpful.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

Greetings group. I have found out the ctv is in "Hotel Mode". To unlock, press these buttons on the remote:-

Delete - Move - Skip - Operate buton.

When ctv is turned on, all menu's can be accessed.

Russell.

Reply to
rg26ce1991