Docuprint C830 - Hardware error

I am using Docuprint C830 for a development project. When turned on the
printer its tries to warm-up and gives the hardware error message "low
density" on front panel. I ve replaced the toner as it got empty.
Could anyone please explain the possible cause for this error.

Re: Docuprint C830 - Hardware error

if I remember correctly, toner level is generally measured as a level on
current passed through the toner hopper.

Power to the detection circuit could not be getting enough voltage/current