Docuprint C830 - Hardware error

Hi,

I am using Docuprint C830 for a development project. When turned on the printer its tries to warm-up and gives the hardware error message "low density" on front panel. I ve replaced the toner as it got empty. Could anyone please explain the possible cause for this error.

Thanks! Peeyush

Reply to
peeyush

if I remember correctly, toner level is generally measured as a level on current passed through the toner hopper.

Power to the detection circuit could not be getting enough voltage/current etc.

Reply to
Anthony Preston