Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

Struth, they actually fined someone $120K

I just thought it would fall in a hole like most things these days.

Now all we need is some heavy fines for unsolicited emails.

Oh, and snail mail, I am still getting snail mail from Chinese companies that will renew my domain name for $75USD. They make it look like an invoice and give me payment options.

Cheers Don...

===========================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

"Don McKenzie"

** The company has been fined, but is not operating and very likely bereft of funds. The sole director can be made personally liable as she " directed " her company to do an illegal thing.

Betcha she declares personal bankruptcy, then does a runner.

She's from the Gold Coast after all ....

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Cite?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

"Stupider than Anyone Else Alive "

** Fuck off - bitch face.
Reply to
Phil Allison

What do ya mean cite?

Reply to
Rob

It's a request that Phil provide a reference to the specific law that creates the situation that he claims exists.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

the situation that he claims exists.

You know! Cite a web cite with cite cited. Out of cite.

Cheers Don...

============================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

"Stupider than Anyone Else Alive "

** Which is a rediculous, false assumption.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I was asking what she wanted citing not and explanation of the word meaning.

Reply to
Rob

BTW I can read this!

but this does not tell the full story of what happens in the overall company law - only its an Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares.

Reply to
Rob

ERrrr it is in fact a reasonable expectation as you made a false claim and will fail to supply evidence yet again or abuse in another philthy tirade to avoid providing proof hence the suggestion you provide a cite

--
Reply to
atec77

Gold Coast most likely a K1W1

Reply to
SG1

"SG1"

** You alluding to a brown person from the Shaky Isles ??

Yvonne Earnshaw .....

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

worth a read :)

Reply to
Rob

what an asinine and ignorant thing to say checking the company registration gives no indication of the Director being anything but an Australian

--
Reply to
atec77

Sorry, it was a joke. =======================

Not very funny Don. Back in your wheel chair, and get your hearing aid batteries pumped up.

And get a hair cut:

And a real job!

:-)

Cheers Don...

=======================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

New MMBasic Computer http://www.TheMaximiteComputer.com

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/simmstick-fifteen-years-on.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Directors can be liable for behaving as though their company is solvent when in fact it isn't. But I don't this extends to "illegal acts" of the company.

As Sylvia says, cite the law.

Reply to
Jon

"Jon"

** Bullshit.

** There is no law that protects directors from their own criminal acts.

If you think there is one - cite it.

In the case in question, the woman personally arranged for the illegal calls to be made.

So she is liable to pay the fine.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison