Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

Struth, they actually fined someone $120K

http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

I just thought it would fall in a hole like most things these days.

Now all we need is some heavy fines for unsolicited emails.

Oh, and snail mail, I am still getting snail mail from Chinese companies that
will renew my domain name for $75USD.
They make it look like an invoice and give me payment options.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

"Don McKenzie"
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

** The company has been fined, but is not operating and very likely bereft
of funds. The sole director can be made personally liable as she " directed
" her company to do an illegal thing.

Betcha she declares personal bankruptcy, then does a runner.

She's from the Gold Coast after all  ....

...   Phil

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

Cite?

Sylvia.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

"Stupider than Anyone Else Alive "

** Fuck off   -  bitch face.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

What do ya mean cite?

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

It's a request that Phil provide a reference to the specific law that
creates the situation that he claims exists.

Sylvia.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

the situation that he claims exists.

You know!
Cite a web cite with cite cited. Out of cite.

Cheers Don...

============================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
  I was asking what she wanted citing not and explanation of the word
meaning.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

Sorry, it was a joke.
=======================

Not very funny Don. Back in your wheel chair, and get your hearing aid batteries
pumped up.

And get a hair cut:
http://www.godzillaseamonkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/pic.jpg

And a real job!

:-)

Cheers Don...

=======================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

BTW I can read this!

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn12%6_910_647&juris=9&hdtextAC%N&srchsrc=1

but this does not tell the full story of what happens in the overall
company law - only its an Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

"Stupider than Anyone Else Alive "

** Which is a rediculous, false assumption.

...  Phil

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
  ERrrr
  it is in fact a reasonable expectation as you made a false claim and
will fail to supply evidence yet again
  or abuse in another philthy tirade to avoid providing proof
  hence the suggestion you provide a cite

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

Gold Coast most likely a K1W1

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

"SG1"

** You alluding to a brown person from the Shaky Isles ??

   Yvonne  Earnshaw .....

...   Phil

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

http://www.tailored.com.au/funtastic-holidays-holiday-scams-or-not-you-decide /

worth a read :)

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined
  what an asinine and ignorant  thing to say
  checking the company registration gives no indication of the Director
being anything but an Australian

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

Directors can be liable for behaving as though their company is solvent when
in fact it isn't.  But I don't this extends to "illegal acts" of the
company.

As Sylvia says, cite the law.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

"Jon"
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

** Bullshit.

** There is no law that protects directors from their own criminal acts.

If you think there is one   - cite it.

In the case in question, the woman personally arranged for the illegal calls
to be made.

So she is liable to pay the fine.

....  Phil

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone
http://www.itwire.com/it-policy-news/regulation/47892-blatant-do-not-call-violator-fined

Which criminal act would that be?

Sylvia.

Re: Do Not Call Register has actually fined someone

"Stupider than anyone Else Alive"

**  Any deliberate criminal act.

     Fuckwit.

...  Phil