DL brand ctv - info wanted.

Greetings group. I have a DL ctv on the bench, model D2933F.

Can anyone please tell me where I can get a schematic and parts?

This is the first DL I have seen.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
Russell Griffiths

"Russell Griffiths"...

** I am pretty sure I saw some DL brand sets on display at WES.

Remember thinking they looked like clones of LG.

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:28:29 +1100, "Russell Griffiths" put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks again Franc.

Bye, Russell.