Diyode

Saw the first issue today and bought it to see what it is like. At first
glance anyway it is pretty basic, it actually makes Silicon chip look
like a technical magazine.

Re: Diyode

Early days, they may also be looking at a slightly different market.

Re: Diyode
keithr0 wrote:

-------------------

** Crikey - don't let Leo hear you saying that .....

 You might get a nasty letter from his lawyers  -

 " Lynden E. Hooper and Co. "  of Dee Why.

 I kid you not.

....  Phil

Re: Diyode

you sound like you have experience of this.

Re: Diyode
keithr0 wrote:

-----------------

** Yes, indeed I do.

A snail mail letter ( dated 4 September 2002 ) and a follow up email ( dated 19 September 2002 ) from the above law firm threatening immediate legal action for a lot less insult than YOU just posted.

Also one, very hostile phone call from Greg Swain threatening me over the same post here on aus.electronics.

The original was on August 30, 2002.

"Silicon Chip scrape the barrel"

Look it up.

Leo must be such a sensitive guy ....

....  Phil

Re: Diyode

Went back to the newsagents today, unless they have been restocking the
shelf, I reckon that I have been the only one to buy a copy.

Site Timeline