Diyode

Saw the first issue today and bought it to see what it is like. At first glance anyway it is pretty basic, it actually makes Silicon chip look like a technical magazine.

Reply to
keithr0

Early days, they may also be looking at a slightly different market.

Reply to
Trumble

-------------------

** Crikey - don't let Leo hear you saying that .....

You might get a nasty letter from his lawyers -

" Lynden E. Hooper and Co. " of Dee Why.

I kid you not.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

you sound like you have experience of this.

Reply to
keithr0

-----------------

** Yes, indeed I do.

A snail mail letter ( dated 4 September 2002 ) and a follow up email ( dated 19 September 2002 ) from the above law firm threatening immediate legal action for a lot less insult than YOU just posted.

Also one, very hostile phone call from Greg Swain threatening me over the same post here on aus.electronics.

The original was on August 30, 2002.

"Silicon Chip scrape the barrel"

Look it up.

Leo must be such a sensitive guy ....

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Went back to the newsagents today, unless they have been restocking the shelf, I reckon that I have been the only one to buy a copy.

Reply to
keithr0