Dishwasher *praise*!

I've seen a few rants here about adverse experiences with dishwashers. Well, this is a good dishwasher experience - Simpson Super Cascade. We bought this new 16 or 17 years ago, it's been run every 2/3 days and has never given a moments trouble. Apart from dishes, it's done a few Mini gearbox cases and a buncha Delcolite gen set parts.

Yesterday it started leaking around the bottom of the door - the door gasket had finally turned to poo. $16.90 for a new gasket, a bit of screwdriver work and she's all fixed.

Interesting comments from the guy at the spares place. He said 'They don't make them like they used to' and when someone asks what they should buy in the new dishwasher line - 'Get the old one fixed'.

John Mackesy

Reply to
John Mackesy