Dishlex DX302 Service Manual?

Would anyone happen to have a PDF service manual for a Dishlex/Electrolux
DX302 Dishwasher?

Thanks
Dave.

Re: Dishlex DX302 Service Manual?

Anything in particular wrong with it? I had a DIshlex DX300 that was a
real example of crappy design. One particular electro on the controller
PCB was mounted right up against a transformer that ran quite hot and
would need replacing every couple of years, or the controller board
would start doing all kinds of not-so-good things.

Left it to the bulldozers to mangle.

Site Timeline