Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

Hi

I have a two year old unit that has a problem with sync and it would be great if someone could help me with a circuit diagram or the manufacturer as I've turned up nothing with google. I've done some cct tracing but by the look of the construction a schematic will be a big help now and in the future.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon W

"Gordon W"

** Have you considered phoning Jaycar ??

They must have a schem available.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

RD

Thanks for your reply Phil

I talked to the local (Ipswich) store manager and he said "bring it in and we'll send it south to our repairer". My next thought was to try here. If that fails I'll try Jaycar for the manufacturer.

Thanks

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon W

"Gordon W"

** Asking the store manager was plain dumb.

You will need to phone Jaycar's head office in Rydalmere.

It is almost certain they have a schem for the CRO, getting a copy out of the pricks might be an issue.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

RD

I resemble that :o)

Thanks again Phil for your reply

I emailed the snipped-for-privacy@jaycar.com.au and within the hour the production manager emailed me back with a circuit diagram attached.

Thanks again for your help

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon W

"Gordon W"

** Wonders will never cease.

** Shuuussh - don't let anyone hear you say that.

Could ruin my reputation .....

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison