Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

Hi

I have a two year old unit that has a problem with sync and it would be great if
someone could help me with a circuit diagram or the manufacturer as I've turned
up nothing with google.  I've done some cct tracing but by the look of the
construction a schematic will be a big help now and in the future.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Gordon

Re: Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

"Gordon W"

** Have you considered phoning Jaycar  ??

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=QC1922&keywords=qc%2D1922&form=KEYWORD

They must have a schem available.

....  Phil

Re: Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=QC1922&keywords=qc%2D1922&form=KEYWO
RD

Thanks for your reply Phil

I talked to the local (Ipswich) store manager and he said "bring it in and we'll
send it south to our repairer".  My next thought was to try here.  If that fails
I'll try Jaycar for the manufacturer.

Thanks

Gordon

Re: Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

"Gordon W"
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=QC1922&keywords=qc%2D1922&form=KEYWORD

** Asking the store manager was plain dumb.

You will need to phone Jaycar's head office in Rydalmere.

 It is almost certain they have a schem for the CRO, getting a copy out of
the pricks might be an issue.

.....   Phil

Re: Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=QC1922&keywords=qc%2D1922&form=KEYWO
RD

I resemble that :o)

Thanks again Phil for your reply

I emailed the snipped-for-privacy@jaycar.com.au and within the hour the production manager
emailed me back with a circuit diagram attached.

Thanks again for your help

Gordon

Re: Digitech QC-1922 dual trace oscilloscope

"Gordon W"

 ** Wonders will never cease.

** Shuuussh  -  don't let anyone hear you say that.

    Could ruin my reputation .....

......   Phil

Site Timeline