Digital TV Demo Loop whats the station

How do I find this Digital Demo ?
I don't have digital TV, but my Plasma has a HD tuner does this mean
anything ?

Or do I need a set top box to view this demo ?, or will Foxtel Digital bring
up this demo ?

Cheers

Re: Digital TV Demo Loop whats the station

"Zach"

** Try reading the damn instruction book  !!

 Set the HD tuner to channel 70.

.......  Phil

Re: Digital TV Demo Loop whats the station

The inbuilt "HD tuner" *is* a "set top box". You therefore have
Digital TV, congratulations.

Dave.

Re: Digital TV Demo Loop whats the station

Yes, it means you have no clue what digital TV is.
(Hint, HD stands for High Definition digital tuner.)

MrT.

Site Timeline