I have found data on a max522 which looks like it would do the job but farnell only have it in surface mount which is beyond my soldering skills.

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Posted at www.usenet.com.au
Reply to
bigpete

"bigpete" wrote in

can you use the microcontroller to send the pulses directly? You're going digital to analogue purely to make a single digital output.

Herc

Reply to
|-|erc

"bigpete" wrote in message news:h4b1s4$lsr$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

The regulars on this forum are very helpful

L.A.T.

"bigpete" wrote in message news:h4b1s4$lsr$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

MAX550

8 bit DIP with SPI input. Get them as a sample from Maxim.

Works a treat..

--
Bill
www.electronworks.co.uk