Digital ballast for high pressure sodium lamp. Schematics?

Hi!

Those ballasts are available for around $150 in aquaristic shops, and are told to have much better efficiency, prolong the life of the bulb etc. I was unable to find any schematics, or even ICs of which I could use at least the datasheets. Anyone has links, or whatever might help me?

Thanks, Ragnar

Reply to
Ragnar Roeck

You're right ... I just searched Google for information for 30 minutes, and I didn't find anything useful either. Only sites demanding that I register/pay to see what they've got. :(

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Thanks for your efford, this seems to be one of the more "secret" developments...but finally I found something, probably of help to others, too.

Bob Parker wrote:

Reply to
Ragnar Roeck