Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone have the paperwork  (or a circuit
diagram) of the Dick Smith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel Kit?

It would be a great help to me.
Thanks
David

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone have the paperwork  (or a circuit
diagram) of the Dick Smith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel Kit?

**A short shot would be to ask DSE,they do have a website you know!!!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

I went to the web site and got

"Search was unable to find any results for K-3450 , you may have typed your
word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Try using a broader search
phrase."

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone have the paperwork  (or a circuit
diagram) of the Dick Smith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel Kit?

**A short shot would be to ask DSE,they do have a website you know!!!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

your
circuit
Kit?
**A foot shot would be to ask DSE,they do have a website you know!!!

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

"Eric" < wrote I went to the web site and got

"Search was unable to find any results for K-3450 , you may have typed your
word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Try using a broader search
phrase."

***** You should have looked a little more closely and you might have
found:-

snipped-for-privacy@dse.com.au

Now,do you think you can send an email to them by yourself?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

Mr. NoAll
I have no interest getting data on the LCD panel, and I have no interest
Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked
like and how much it was, when the DSE web site could not find any results,
I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong
number.

as for these comments "Now,do you think you can send an email to them by
yourself?"

The trouble with people like you, Brain you are so up yourself you can not
think straight,

"Eric" < wrote I went to the web site and got

"Search was unable to find any results for K-3450 , you may have typed your
word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Try using a broader search
phrase."

***** You should have looked a little more closely and you might have
found:-

snipped-for-privacy@dse.com.au

Now,do you think you can send an email to them by yourself?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked
like and how much it was

***Why then did you go to the DSE website???

, when the DSE web site could not find any results,
I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong
number.

****Did he give the wrong number??? No,he did not.Might he have,who knows?

yourself?"

**** Did you look any further than the "search" panel? No!
Therefore it can be safely assumed you could not and can not, "think
straight"

***Thanks for the compliment!

you are so up yourself you can not think straight,

***The mind boggles!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

what a bloody moron, dorkie

Emailing technical support, I was interested to see what the panel looked
like and how much it was

***Why then did you go to the DSE website???

, when the DSE web site could not find any results,
I posted the information suggesting to David he might of given the wrong
number.

****Did he give the wrong number??? No,he did not.Might he have,who knows?

yourself?"

**** Did you look any further than the "search" panel? No!
Therefore it can be safely assumed you could not and can not, "think
straight"

***Thanks for the compliment!

you are so up yourself you can not think straight,

***The mind boggles!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

by the way I am not putting up with any more of your shit dickhead,

you can waste you life replying and not read any more of your crap.

.
by the way I am not putting up with any more of your shit dickhead,

you can waste you life replying and not read any more of your crap.

***** More moronic meanderings,I wonder what is the real meaning of the
above mangled English?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

Eric, Goldsmith has no idea, so ignore him. He is a complete fuckwit
and has yet to post any usefull information on theis NG.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 03:57:43 +1200, "Eric"

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

"The Real Andy"

Eric, Goldsmith has no idea, so ignore him. He is a complete fuckwit
and has yet to post any usefull information on theis NG.

**** Try this for useful information,you can't spell useful nor can you
spell this.And obviously, even though you know you cannot spell
correctly,you haven't got a clue about using a spell checker !!

I wonder if that is why most on this NG ignore you?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

I probably wouldn't have posted here unless I'd tried DSE first .

I DID find a copy of it, however, but not via DSE.

Dave

Re: Dick SMith K-3450 Liquid Crystal Display Digital Panel

it's good you found something, I had a quick go, I have no real interest at
all so I gave up after the web site did not find anything on the part
number, don't worry about Brian people like that they are a "dime a hundred"
I should of deleted/banned all his messages early.