Dell E773 Monitor

Has anyone (Sydney area preferably) got a 773 monitor with a blown tube or something they can get rid of? Basicaly I "NEED" a/the vga cable for this series monitor. Or if anyone has the schematic for the cable (what pins on the 15pin plug go to where on the monitor) it would be greatly appreciated. I have this model monitor which is missing the plug and since it is less than 2years old would be good to have working.

--
Glen O'Riley