Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter

Is it me or is there a bit of the croc hunter in Dave?

Reply to
Royston Vasey

More tests beyond specification:

Drive over it with a car. Drive over it with a heavy truck. Have good athletes kick it into a concrete wall. Put it into a cement mixer running for 10 minutes (first dry then with = water and finally with concrete).

Reply to
JosephKK

Just the same, i think i would have force fed it to the local dealer = instead. At that price, i might well have flown back and force fed it to the = dealer that=20 was foolish enough to sell me a clearly defective unit.

Reply to
JosephKK

He couldn't do that, it was on loan for the torture test.

Reply to
JosephKK