Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter - Page 2

Re: Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter

Amazing.  I doubted the 3M drop spec. Not any more.

Ed

Re: Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter

Is Dave about to be recruited to Fluke's "Dark Side" (ie marketing)?

Re: Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter

Is it me or is there a bit of the croc hunter in Dave?

Re: Death & Destruction of a Fluke Multimeter

More tests beyond specification:

Drive over it with a car.
Drive over it with a heavy truck.
Have good athletes kick it into a concrete wall.
Put it into a cement mixer running for 10 minutes (first dry then with =
water and finally with concrete).