Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- David Braue
August 15, 2005, 4:14 pm
rate this thread
I am writing a feature for Roam magazine about dead pixels on LCD
monitors -- notebook, CRT or even LCD TVs -- and am keen to talk to a person
who has had a problem with large numbers of dead pixels on their screen.
What happened, how did you deal with it, what was the ultimate outcome, that
sort of thing?
Would need about 10 minutes on the phone by Wednesday 18/8.
If this describes you and you're happy to talk, please drop me an email:
newsgroupreplies (at) braue (dot) com
- » For TT and those interested in alternate energy, a link you may not know.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » AVETE BISOGNO DI AIUTO PER RIUSCIRE NELLA VITA
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » Wzmacniacz antenowy. Czy to w ogóle ma prawo dzia łać?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)