Dead pixel problems?

Greetings all,

I am writing a feature for Roam magazine about dead pixels on LCD monitors -- notebook, CRT or even LCD TVs -- and am keen to talk to a person who has had a problem with large numbers of dead pixels on their screen. What happened, how did you deal with it, what was the ultimate outcome, that sort of thing?

Would need about 10 minutes on the phone by Wednesday 18/8.

If this describes you and you're happy to talk, please drop me an email:

newsgroupreplies (at) braue (dot) com

Best David Braue

Reply to
David Braue