Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Daytime light running module
April 11, 2005, 5:12 pm
rate this thread
Re: Daytime light running module
the headlights at 50% in key on/run mode and 100% when the light switch is
Just keep in mind that halogen lamps might not like to be run at 50%. It
could shorten their life span or at least darken the glass, even though
that sometimes cleans itself up (but not instantly).
- » Controlling the time of anacron's cron.daily in raspbian buster?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group
- » a .desktop shortcut containing multiple actions. How to select one ?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group